Since 2001, PACKOPALE has been a subsidiary of NORFRIGO, developing comprehensive packaging solutions for sea products imported from throughout the world:
- Bagging of any type (headed bag, illustrated sachet, IQF cartons, etc.)
- Containers – Punnet (shrink-wrapped tray)
- Shrink film packaging (whole salmon, tubs of scampi, crabmeat, half or whole lobster, etc.)
- Vacuum packing (fillets or small pieces)
- Mixed products
- Cutting (fillets, blocks of crabmeat, lobsters, industrial slabs, etc.)
- Labelling (on sachets or on cartons)
This facility, which is an essential complement to its logistics services, is used by operators to respond to specific requests from distributors using just-in-time production methods. PACKOPALE’s strength resides in its management of a flexible schedule, which is capable of incorporating urgent and challenging orders from its clients. The traceability of the batches is guaranteed and the cold chain optimised because NORFRIGO‘s cold rooms are right next to each other. Its know-how and its quality standards make it a reliable and fast-acting partner when providing an effective solution to the demands and expectations of the market.
The quality control systems are present throughout the production lines. The detection of foreign bodies and bacteriological analyses are conducted throughout. The quality system is capable of meeting the requirements of MSC, IFS, BRC audits as well as others. The flexibility, fast reaction times and commitment of the teams means that Packopale can offer impeccable continuity of service.